It is been a while since my last post on the blog, but to be honest my creativity and motivation left me for a couple of time!
Since couple of months now, I am living a minimalist lifestyle. This doesn’t mean that I own three pairs of jeans and 5 T-shirts and that I only bike ride. Not all! I believe that a minimalist living is a really personal thing. We all got different priorities and objectives in our lives and therefore I believe that to follow a minimalist lifestyle you should first of all listen to yourself!
My rules are very simple:
- I buy less but when I do it is a responsible purchase
- I organize my day better and set myself priorities
- I say NO when I can’t do something or when I don’t want to
- I declutter and keep my house in order
- I try to create less or no waste if possible
- I spend time in the nature
- I interact and socialize fully with my friends
- I try to limit my time on social media and on my phone
Some of you may ask why am I living this way? And I would say that I am deciding to choose for a simple life because I have noticed that the easier my life is the more time I can focus on things that really matters like my friends and family, my well being and the help I can bring to others.
And you? Have you ever heard about the slow life lifestyle? Feel free to share it with us!