One of my favourite activities in Provence was to head to the Sunday market! Streets full of people and vendors selling local food and traditional products of the region, that includes mainly lots of Lavender, Olive, Nougat, sausages, wines and so much more! I thought I would share a little overview of what I got from the market! Unfortunately I couldn't take much with me as I was luggage limited but I am happy with this little piece of provence I took home with me.
- Savon de Marseille, this is a Must Have when you are in the regions!
- Tapenade is a puree of olives, capers and anchovies. Mine is the vegan option without anchovies.
- Lavender scented bags, great to leave in your closet!
- Handmade espadrilles, they are the most comfortable pair I own and they costed 9 euros!
- My lovely market basket that I customised myself, see more here.